1. It is provided with anilox roller plus blade for coating mode, and also provided with many selection opportunities of anilox roller with various coating amount.
2. It is provided with separate five-section type constant temperature drying system using infrared stainless steel heating tube plus beating wind, as wellas adjustable interior circulation air draining and suction devices. It is advantageous in strong wind-exit and wind entrance, helping drying thoroughly.
Development of coating technology
From the analysis of the development situation in recent years, the future development of coating technology may present the following three important characteristics:
l Scraper coating will remain the most important coating method for a period of time in the future, and is developing towards high speed and high solid content;
l The measurement method of measuring size and pressure is widely accepted and developed rapidly;
l New coating methods such as spray coating and curtain coating have received widespread attention, indicating a bright future;
However, the above developments are unlikely to be smooth and must face many technical challenges. High-solid-state blade coating can cause running problems such as scraper marks, large blade pressure, paint deposition on the blade (commonly known as turning) and blade wear. Metering size press coating must face high speed and high solidity. The problems caused by the coating of high content and high coating amount. It includes fog splashing at the exit of the coating roll nip, orange peel paper on the coated surface, etc.; the new coating method also solves the new problems that have not been encountered in conventional coating.
Micro gravure coating advantages:
1. A very thin coating can be applied to very thin materials. Since there is no back pressure roller, there are no defects such as offset printing and wrinkles on the coated surface.
2. Since there is no back pressure roller, the edge of the film can be coated with glue without worrying that the glue is applied to the back pressure roller to affect the coating.
3. Due to the light contact of the doctor blade with the anilox roller, the scraper and the web roller are very worn.
4. The micro-concave roller has small diameter and light weight, and different coating amounts are applied, and it is convenient to replace the micro-concave roller. 5. Reverse coating can obtain relatively flat coating, and the coating amount is evenly distributed.
Miniature gravure coating disadvantages:
1. The micro gravure coated glue storage tank needs to remain full when the coating liquid is applied, and the micro concave roller is only in contact with the overflowed liquid phase, so that the glue in the plastic storage tank cannot be fully utilized, and It can't be recycled, so it causes a certain amount of waste, and the amount of glue waste is about 10KG.
2. If the micro-concave roller is not clean after use, it will easily cause the micro-concave roller to rust and it is difficult to remove rust.
3. Since the glue in the glue storage tank is exposed to the air during coating, dust and particles in the air are easily dropped into the glue storage tank during coating, which has a certain influence on the quality of the coating.
4. The micro gravure coating system is more complicated, and it is difficult to clean and disassemble. It often takes 1-2 hours.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc