1. Moveable blade device.
2. Guiding roller in oven will synchronously rotates with main shaft.
3. Solenoid operated valve controlling is adopted for Anilx roller and drawing roller.
4. Automatic meter-measuring devices.
5. Key mode air shaft is used for unwinding and rewinding shafts, easy to load and unload.
Characteristics of several coating methods -
Coating technology is widely used in the coating and composite packaging of substrates such as paper and film. At present, many domestic printing and packaging machinery enterprises use coating composite equipment, and their coating types and scraping methods are relatively simple, and the application of coating technology is also greatly limited. Regardless of the coating composite equipment, the key part is the coating head, and the coating method of the coating head directly affects the quality and effect of the coating.
Glue coating type and application
Coating compound equipment is mainly used for sizing coating and composite processing of various reel substrates such as plastic film, paper, electrochemical aluminum, cloth and leather. It is widely used in various packaging fields and has broad development prospects. The coating composite equipment is roughly coated with a splitting roller, an anilox coating, and a hot melt adhesive.
Micro gravure coating advantages:
1. A very thin coating can be applied to very thin materials. Since there is no back pressure roller, there are no defects such as offset printing and wrinkles on the coated surface.
2. Since there is no back pressure roller, the edge of the film can be coated with glue without worrying that the glue is applied to the back pressure roller to affect the coating.
3. Due to the light contact of the doctor blade with the anilox roller, the scraper and the web roller are very worn.
4. The micro-concave roller has small diameter and light weight, and different coating amounts are applied, and it is convenient to replace the micro-concave roller. 5. Reverse coating can obtain relatively flat coating, and the coating amount is evenly distributed.
Miniature gravure coating disadvantages:
1. The micro gravure coated glue storage tank needs to remain full when the coating liquid is applied, and the micro concave roller is only in contact with the overflowed liquid phase, so that the glue in the plastic storage tank cannot be fully utilized, and It can't be recycled, so it causes a certain amount of waste, and the amount of glue waste is about 10KG.
2. If the micro-concave roller is not clean after use, it will easily cause the micro-concave roller to rust and it is difficult to remove rust.
3. Since the glue in the glue storage tank is exposed to the air during coating, dust and particles in the air are easily dropped into the glue storage tank during coating, which has a certain influence on the quality of the coating.
4. The micro gravure coating system is more complicated, and it is difficult to clean and disassemble. It often takes 1-2 hours.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc