1. Moveable blade device.
2. Guiding roller in oven will synchronously rotates with main shaft.
3. Solenoid operated valve controlling is adopted for Anilx roller and drawing roller.
4. Automatic meter-measuring devices.
5. Key mode air shaft is used for unwinding and rewinding shafts, easy to load and unload.
1, release film
A release film refers to a film having a separation surface which is not sticky or slightly viscous after contact with a specific material under limited conditions.
Usually, in order to increase the release force of the plastic film, the plastic film is subjected to plasma treatment, or fluorine treatment, or a silicon release agent is applied on the surface of the film material, so that it exhibits for various pressure sensitive adhesives. Extremely light and stable release force. According to the different release force of the release film, the viscosity of the insulation product is different, and the release force is adjusted accordingly, so that it achieves extremely light and stable release force during peeling.
• 1.2 release film classification by substrate:
> PE (polyethylene) release film;
> BOPP (polypropylene) release film;
> PET (polyester) release film.
Classified by release force:
>Ultra-light release liner (<5§)
>Light release release film (5-10g);
> Medium release release film (10-50g);
>Removal release film (50g or more).
Classified by silicone oil coating:
>Ordinary silicone oil release film >Fluorine plastic release film
>Other categories: such as high temperature silicone pressure sensitive adhesive.
Classified by surface color:
A red release film, a yellow release film, a green release film, a blue release film, a white release film, and the like, and a PET release film of various colors.
Classification by substrate surface treatment:
Single-sided release film, double-sided release film, no-free release film.
4. When the coating machine is running, the pole piece is broken.
1. The belt is not right, and the additional pulling force is increased to make the foil strip break in the weak place. 2. Sampling causes damage, resulting in a significant decrease in the tensile strength of the foil strip. 3. The tension is too large, unstable, and there is a sudden change. 4. The air volume is abrupt and the distribution is severely uneven.
5. The temperature is abrupt, which has a great influence on the strength of the aluminum foil. 6. The quality of the foil strip is poor and the edge is notched.
7. The foil strip is seriously deviated and is cut off by the edge of the roll end. V. Other failure phenomena:
1. There are obvious embossing marks and scratches on the pole piece, which are longitudinally distributed: 1) The blade of the scraper roller has a gap or sticks with foreign matter.
2) The coating roller is not easy to use. If the gap material on the coating roller is not scraped off and applied to the substrate again during the coating gap, it will leave obvious marks on the substrate;
3) The axis of the scraper device is out of line with the axis of the coating roller, causing the blade to be inconsistent with the pressure of the coating roller, the shape of the blade is not suitable, the blade elasticity is low, etc.
2. There are obvious cracks on the pole piece: the drying speed is too fast, the oven temperature is too high, and the baking time is too long.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc