It's be mainly used for bopp film gelatinizing producing，The tape is mainly used to seal the box, seal the cover and bind the articles, and can also be used as office supplies.
Characteristics of several coating methods -
Air knife coating:
1. Because it is a profile coating, it can provide better shielding performance than any known coating machine.
2. There is no mechanical contact in the metering method, and it will not cause scraping marks.
1. The solid content of the air knife coating coating formulation can not be made too high up to 48%, too high solid content will lead to too high viscosity of the coating will make the coating amount difficult to control.
2. Low solids content of the coating will cost a lot of drying costs
3. The low solid content of the coating results in poor water retention, and the coating shrinks severely during the drying stage, ultimately affecting the roughness of the coating.
4. Significant loss of paint, high water consumption, and high environmental pressure.
Metering bar coating:
1. Low requirements for base paper, can adapt to rougher base paper
2. Can adapt to high solid content coating
3. Better shielding
1. The adjustable amount of coating is worse than the scraper, and the typical value is 7-11 grams.
2. If you use a grooved stick, you will leave a lot of sticks.
3. When the required coating amount is relatively low, the metering rod is easily worn.
Micro gravure coating advantages:
1. A very thin coating can be applied to very thin materials. Since there is no back pressure roller, there are no defects such as offset printing and wrinkles on the coated surface.
2. Since there is no back pressure roller, the edge of the film can be coated with glue without worrying that the glue is applied to the back pressure roller to affect the coating.
3. Due to the light contact of the doctor blade with the anilox roller, the scraper and the web roller are very worn.
4. The micro-concave roller has small diameter and light weight, and different coating amounts are applied, and it is convenient to replace the micro-concave roller. 5. Reverse coating can obtain relatively flat coating, and the coating amount is evenly distributed.
Miniature gravure coating disadvantages:
1. The micro gravure coated glue storage tank needs to remain full when the coating liquid is applied, and the micro concave roller is only in contact with the overflowed liquid phase, so that the glue in the plastic storage tank cannot be fully utilized, and It can't be recycled, so it causes a certain amount of waste, and the amount of glue waste is about 10KG.
2. If the micro-concave roller is not clean after use, it will easily cause the micro-concave roller to rust and it is difficult to remove rust.
3. Since the glue in the glue storage tank is exposed to the air during coating, dust and particles in the air are easily dropped into the glue storage tank during coating, which has a certain influence on the quality of the coating.
4. The micro gravure coating system is more complicated, and it is difficult to clean and disassemble. It often takes 1-2 hours.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc