1. High precision alloy steel die head make sure the customer can get the best coating effection.
2. Total Machine is controlled by PLC.Precision control coating speed and glue amount.
3. Increase the film function in some glue or substrate is not suitable for direct knife coating that realize 2 kinds of craftwork (knife coating and film coating.) on one machine.
Coating machine knowledge handout ---
In the coating process, the coating gap is poor and the pole piece wrinkles are analyzed:
I. The phenomenon and cause of poor coating gap
(1) Material: slurry material, viscosity, solid content, slurry (surface) tension
(2) Equipment: coating-back roller distance. speed of coating roller when back roller is opened. diameter of back roller. back roller surface material. back roller deformation. back roller and coating roller parallelism. back roller and oven front Rolls are not parallel. Tension in operation
(3) Operational aspects: parameters for head and tail adjustment 2. Head and tail are not parallel
(1) Material: the gravitational pull on both sides of the substrate
(2) Equipment: The back roller and the coating roller are not parallel. The back roller is not open when it is opened. The back roller surface is coaxial. The back roller and the traction roller are not parallel. The level changes. (3) The tension roller adjustment state.
(7) PET shrink film
Polyester heat shrinkable film is a new type of heat shrinkable packaging material. Due to its easy recycling, non-toxicity, odorlessness, good mechanical properties, and especially environmental protection, polyester (PET) has become an ideal substitute for polyvinyl chloride (PVC) heat shrinkable film.
However, the ordinary polyester is a crystalline high polymer, and the ordinary PET film can only obtain a heat shrinkage rate of 30% or less by a special process. To obtain a polyester film with a higher heat shrinkage rate, it must also be modified. That is, in order to prepare a polyester film having a high heat shrinkage ratio, it is necessary to copolymerize a common polyester, that is, polyethylene terephthalate. The copolymerized modified PET film has a maximum heat shrinkage rate of more than 70%.
The characteristics of the heat-shrinkable polyester film: it is stable at normal temperature, shrinks upon heating (above the glass transition temperature), and is more than 70% heat shrinkage in one direction. The advantages of heat shrinkable polyester film packaging are:
1 The body is transparent, reflecting the image of the product.
2 tightly packed with good anti-scattering properties.
3 rain, moisture, mildew.
4 no recovery, there is a certain anti-counterfeiting function. Heat shrinkable polyester film is often used in the convenience food, beverage market, electronic appliances, metal products, especially shrinkage labels are its main application areas. Because with the rapid development of PET beverage bottles, beverage bottles such as cola, sprite, and various juices need PET heat shrinkable film to be used as a heat seal label. They are all polyester-based, environmentally friendly materials, and easy to recycle. use.
In addition to being used as a shrink label, heat-shrinkable polyester film has also been used in outer packaging for daily use products in recent years. Because it can protect the packaged goods from impact, rain, moisture, rust, and the product can win the user with a beautifully printed outer packaging, and it can show the good image of the manufacturer. At present, more and more packaging manufacturers use printed shrink film to replace traditional transparent film. Because the printing shrink film can improve the appearance of the product, which is conducive to the advertising of the product, the trademark brand can make a deep impression on the consumer.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc