Noiseless Stationery Tape Making Machine
Slitting machine use：
Applicable to BOPP / PVC / PE / textured paper / imported high-end double-sided tape / kraft paper tape / conductive foam plastic / cloth / industrial tape / protective film and other cutting.
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Third, through the film：
5. Press “Release Brake” again until the indicator light flashes and the unwinder brakes.
6. Press and hold the “Pinch with chain” button, the film is pulled through the chain to the sipe roll, and the film is removed from the shackle on the chain.
7. Press “Device Jog”, the film moves along the machine running direction to the winding side 2, both sides are pulled out, release the button, and flatten the film.
8. The “cutting knife switch” is in the open position, and all the cutting cutters that need to be cut are marked.
Noiseless Stationery Tape Making Machine
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
One. Winding too loose / too tight
Among the many factors affecting the quality of product use, the tightness of the film roll is critical, and the tightness control is moderate, which not only ensures the quality of the slitting, but also compensates for the quality defects caused by the film making process, but the tightness of the winding. Improper control will inevitably directly affect the quality of the product. As a metaphor, if we compare the film formation to the process of producing rice, the cutting is the cook of the rice. The quality of the rice is important, but the cooking time can not be sloppy, in the various control indicators of the cutting. The grasp of the tightness of the winding is like grasping the amount of rice water used in the cooking process. The lack of water and water must have a direct impact on the quality of the rice.
(1) Several methods for judging the tightness of winding
1. Acupressure test method: the examiner presses the surface or end face of the film roll by hand to judge
Whether the volume tightness is suitable. This is a commonly used test method. The advantages are fast, intuitive, and highly reliable, but it requires some experience, lack of data support, and difficulty in recording. 2. Hardness measurement method: The hardness is measured by using a durometer, and the data is spoken.
The advantages are scientific, quantitative, convenient recording, and less disputes on judgment differences. The disadvantage is that only the surface of the film roll can be detected, and the facts inside the film roll cannot be reflected.
3. Visual analysis method: judging the film roll by visually changing the color change of the end face of the film roll or the shape of the end face
For the same product, the darker the end face, the tighter the winding, especially at the near paper tube. The tightness of the winding is often black; for the end shape, the star is the best. According to the judgment, the appearance of a single star may be the phenomenon of tightness of the film, and the occurrence of double stars should be caused by the tightness of the film. The advantages of visual methods are fast and accurate, but they can only analyze some individual winding problems, which is not comprehensive enough.
4. Process tapping method: tapping the membrane surface with a rigid object during the slitting and winding process, through the feel
And the sound to judge the tightness of the film roll, this method can track the film winding tightness from the inside to the outside, the accuracy and credibility are higher, but it will damage the film surface and have certain operation. Dangerousness, we have forbidden to use this method to test the tightness of film roll since 2000. This method is currently only suitable for non-conventional occasions such as product development, slitting control analysis.
Although the current tapping method is not allowed, we use a combination of acupressure test, hardness measurement and visual analysis in the daily slitting process. There is sufficient means to accurately determine the tightness of the winding. Judge. Since the hardness test method is less used in the film industry, the time for using this method is also short. The test method is introduced below.