Inspection and preparation before the cutting machine is turned on
4.1.1. Confirm that the main power supply voltage is 380V.
4.1.2. Turn on each power switch and check if the electricity and gas supply are normal.
4.1.3. Before starting the machine, you must confirm that the surface of each guide roller is smooth and free of burr dust, debris, etc. When cleaning the machine, use alcohol or water to soft cloth.
Wipe, can not be wiped with other solvents, remove the impurities around the equipment and production, to ensure normal production;
4.1.4. Obtain all kinds of accessories and tools such as slitting products and tapes in strict accordance with the production instruction sheet and the process card requirements.
184.108.40.206. Receive the composite film specified on the production instruction sheet, check whether the composite film tracking card is complete, and describe the previous quality problem is it clear.
220.127.116.11. Confirm the cut specifications, roll direction, batch number, material structure, winding diameter or meter number according to the production order. 4.1.5. Carefully check the equipment to confirm that each rewinding mechanism, EPC device, and tension control system are normal, and confirm static electricity.
Whether the elimination is normal or not;
4.1.6. The unwinding material is ready, and then the film is routed in the correct way;
4.1.7. Prepare the winding paper core according to the slitting specifications and place it in the corresponding position of the winding reel.
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Third, through the film：
13. After all the paper cores on both sides are glued, press “Crop 1 Clamp” and “Reel 2 Clamp” at the same time, and then press “Rewind side 1 open” and “winding side 2 open” at the same time. The position is automatically swung until the winding paper core is pressed against the upper roller, the winding main body is started, and the film is slowly wound until it is tight. (The two-button white indicator light turns from blinking to steady light)
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
(3) Causes of loose/overtightening of the film roll
1. The influence of the cutting parameters (winding sheet / pressure curve setting factors, etc.);
2. Effect of film properties (stiffness, thickness, single/double corona surface, smoothness, static electricity, etc.)
Ringing, the slitting parameters must be set according to the film with different characteristics);
3. The effect of the winding speed (when the winding speed is slower, the more time the slitting process is to discharge the air in the film roll, the tighter the film winding is);
4. Product specifications (width, length, collocation, etc.);
5. The influence of the performance of the slitting equipment (adjustability, stability, operability, etc.);
6. The influence of operational factors (professional level, operational skills, job responsibility, etc., generally expressed in the insertion
7. The quality of the work is wrong, such as poor air-suction, rewinding card head position, poor adjustment, and unwinding roller pressure; The influence of environmental factors (temperature, humidity, etc.);
8. Influencing factors of the appraisal system (Operator considers the appraisal of the secondary processing and rewinding indicators in the workshop, and often adopts the coping method of winding up and not loosening, which is one of the factors that cause the film roll to be over-tightened);
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc