Preparation of slitter cutter
1. Razor slitting
1.1. The razor slitting requires the film to travel in the correct direction to the winding section.
1.2. Adjust the photoelectric tracking to bring the film to the proper position.
1.3. Tension the film and attach the blade to the razor holder.
1.4. According to the specifications required by the instruction sheet, the sliding razor holder is cut into the razor groove under the film, and the blade edge and the edge of the sipe are required to be in contact with each other.
1.5 After adjusting the depth of the cutter, lock the razor frame screws.
2. Round knife cutting
2.1. Check whether the upper and lower knives are sharp and have no gaps, and vice versa;
2.2. Determine the number of knives (N+1) according to the number of product series (N);
2.3. Install the lower knife to adjust the width of the lower knife according to the actual width of the product;
2.4 Install the upper knife correctly. The flat side of the upper knife is aligned with the side of the lower cutting edge. The upper knife is aligned with the gap between the lower knife and the septum. Press the screws on both sides to make the upper knife enter the gap depth to about 2mm. The upper knife is attached to the lower knife and fastened. Finally, the screw on the left side of the upper knife holder is adjusted so that the whole knife holder moves 1-2 mm to the right side and is fastened.
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Third, through the film：
9. Press “Device Jog” again, and the film on both sides will be flattened until the slitting film appears on the winding side 2, and the film is cut with a knife.
10. Manually pull the slit film on the winding side 1 and the winding side 2, bond the film to the corresponding paper core, and tighten the film and stick the flat film to the paper core (note the side 1 and side 2 films). Wearing different methods).
11. Manually adjust the leading edge probe into position.
12. Set the winding length and winding diameter on the operation screen (see the preset length and diameter method for details)
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
(3) Causes of loose/overtightening of the film roll
1. The influence of the cutting parameters (winding sheet / pressure curve setting factors, etc.);
2. Effect of film properties (stiffness, thickness, single/double corona surface, smoothness, static electricity, etc.)
Ringing, the slitting parameters must be set according to the film with different characteristics);
3. The effect of the winding speed (when the winding speed is slower, the more time the slitting process is to discharge the air in the film roll, the tighter the film winding is);
4. Product specifications (width, length, collocation, etc.);
5. The influence of the performance of the slitting equipment (adjustability, stability, operability, etc.);
6. The influence of operational factors (professional level, operational skills, job responsibility, etc., generally expressed in the insertion
7. The quality of the work is wrong, such as poor air-suction, rewinding card head position, poor adjustment, and unwinding roller pressure; The influence of environmental factors (temperature, humidity, etc.);
8. Influencing factors of the appraisal system (Operator considers the appraisal of the secondary processing and rewinding indicators in the workshop, and often adopts the coping method of winding up and not loosening, which is one of the factors that cause the film roll to be over-tightened);
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc