1. Put the cutter down, open the curling blower switch, set the winding tension, start the machine, run 2-3 meters, stop;
2. Measure the width of each joint to confirm whether the requirements are met. If there is any error, the ratio of the cutter should be re-matched.
3. Check whether each of the paper cores and the corresponding film are aligned, otherwise adjust them;
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Third, through the film：
13. After all the paper cores on both sides are glued, press “Crop 1 Clamp” and “Reel 2 Clamp” at the same time, and then press “Rewind side 1 open” and “winding side 2 open” at the same time. The position is automatically swung until the winding paper core is pressed against the upper roller, the winding main body is started, and the film is slowly wound until it is tight. (The two-button white indicator light turns from blinking to steady light)
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
(2) The purpose, method and characteristics of hardness testing
1. OBJECTIVE: The hardness test method provides a quantifiable means for determining the tightness of the film roll and provides a quantifiable basis for the determination.
Some of the product quality characteristics can be quantitative, and some can not be quantified, can only be qualitative. In the past, our judgment on the tightness of the film winding is only based on the hand feeling. The scale of the judgment is difficult to grasp, and the difference between different inspectors Larger. In actual work, when measuring, the non-quantitative characteristics are usually converted into quantifiable substitute quality characteristics, which are used as the basis for evaluation, inspection and assessment. Film roll hardness testing is a means of quantitative control of the main quality characteristics of the slitting under this guiding ideology. However, it is worth emphasizing that not all quality characteristics must be quantified, especially the film as a process material quality characteristic, there are quantitative measurement characteristics, such as thickness, tensile strength, gloss, etc., also have qualitative characteristics, only the process Subjective judgments such as wrinkles, blots, chromatic aberrations, etc.
2. Several characteristics of film roll hardness
1 Different film varieties, the hand tightness is similar but the hardness data is different. This is because the hand roll is used to squeeze the film roll in a certain area of ??the finger, which is a test of one surface, and when the hardness tester is used, it is a The pin point is pressed against the film roll, which is a detection of a point, and there will be differences between the two;
2 different film varieties have different winding hardness requirements, which are based on the characteristics and uses of various films;
3 The tightness and hardness of the film roll are not completely linear. The most sensitive value is between 87 and 95. When the hardness is as low as 85, the rewinding does not affect the hardness. Similarly, when the hardness is high. At 97 o'clock, the effect of rewinding on the film roll hardness is getting smaller and smaller.
4 Winding hardness is a reference index for quantifying the winding tightness. It only reflects a quality characteristic of the film roll surface and does not reflect the fullness of the film roll. Therefore, the key is to effectively control the film roll tightness. The quality of the product used.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc