Slitting machine shutdown operation
1. After the cutting is completed, the unloading is stopped;
2. Release the switch and lift the cutter unit.
3. Clean the crimping device and turn off the curling blower.
4. Turn off the photoelectric tracking system.
5. Turn off the power and air supply of the whole machine.
6. Clean up the surrounding environment.
7. Carefully fill in the production daily record, product self-checklist and other work records.
Slitting machine operating procedures -
Third, through the film：
9. Press “Device Jog” again, and the film on both sides will be flattened until the slitting film appears on the winding side 2, and the film is cut with a knife.
10. Manually pull the slit film on the winding side 1 and the winding side 2, bond the film to the corresponding paper core, and tighten the film and stick the flat film to the paper core (note the side 1 and side 2 films). Wearing different methods).
11. Manually adjust the leading edge probe into position.
12. Set the winding length and winding diameter on the operation screen (see the preset length and diameter method for details)
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
(iv) Effect of film roll tightness on product quality
1. The winding is too tight:
1 fluttering/starting bone: As BOPP film, it is normal for the thickness of the product to fluctuate within a reasonable range. If the reeling tightness is appropriate, this thickness fluctuation will not affect the quality of use, but when the slitting is too tight The thicker layers of the film are stacked together to cause edge thickness or bone swelling, which affects the quality of use. The fluttering or bone formation that is formed by over-tightening is often difficult to find during the slitting process, but after the product has been stored for a period of time, the problem will be highlighted. In addition, there are several types of products with uneven thickness defects that can be easily revealed, such as ultra-transparent tape film, crystal film, heat sealing film, etc., while fluttering and bone-starting phenomenon will cause different quality of all film products. The degree of influence, especially for products that require printing and processing, is particularly prominent.
2 Adhesion: over-tightening of double-sided corona products, anti-corona products and products with less anti-adhesive content will cause adhesion quality problems, and the problem can only be found in the customer's use, the impact is great, and appears Products with adhesion problems can only be disposed of as scrapping, causing large losses to the company.
3 Face wrinkles: Due to the tight winding, the film cushioning performance is degraded. The wrinkles formed by the extrusion of the film on the end face of the product during handling and loading and unloading are difficult to eliminate, forming the end wrinkles and affecting the quality of the product.
4 Pitting: Due to the tightness of the winding, the film near the paper tube is affected by the rough surface of the paper tube, which causes pitting, which affects the quality of the product. The use of the polished paper tube will eliminate the surface of the film and improve it. Start wrinkles).
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc