Slitting machine starts production
1. The winding roller is pressed down, the counter is cleared, and the production is started;
2. During the operation process, check the winding status of each joint from time to time, and adjust the tension according to the tightness of the winding to make each volume
The material is wound up and the end face is flush and firm;
3. Always pay attention to product quality during machine operation.
4. The machine has no abnormal sound.
5. Whether the photoelectric tracking operation is normal.
6. When checking the next volume, pay attention to check the surface of the product for quality defects and stick the tape as required.
Causes, countermeasures and effects on the quality of BOPP film slitting quality ---
(3) Causes of loose/overtightening of the film roll
1. The influence of the cutting parameters (winding sheet / pressure curve setting factors, etc.);
2. Effect of film properties (stiffness, thickness, single/double corona surface, smoothness, static electricity, etc.)
Ringing, the slitting parameters must be set according to the film with different characteristics);
3. The effect of the winding speed (when the winding speed is slower, the more time the slitting process is to discharge the air in the film roll, the tighter the film winding is);
4. Product specifications (width, length, collocation, etc.);
5. The influence of the performance of the slitting equipment (adjustability, stability, operability, etc.);
6. The influence of operational factors (professional level, operational skills, job responsibility, etc., generally expressed in the insertion
7. The quality of the work is wrong, such as poor air-suction, rewinding card head position, poor adjustment, and unwinding roller pressure; The influence of environmental factors (temperature, humidity, etc.);
8. Influencing factors of the appraisal system (Operator considers the appraisal of the secondary processing and rewinding indicators in the workshop, and often adopts the coping method of winding up and not loosening, which is one of the factors that cause the film roll to be over-tightened);
Reasons, countermeasures and effects of BOPP film slitting quality ---
two. Wrinkles (wrinkles, vertical wrinkles, cross wrinkles, wrinkles)
(2) Causes and countermeasures of longitudinal wrinkles
Longitudinal wrinkles mean that the surface of the film roll forms a circumferential rib line. In the process of slitting, a large amount of air entrapment or cumulative thickness unevenness is the main cause of longitudinal streaks, and it is difficult to eliminate the occurrence of a relatively serious stripe. When the longitudinal wrinkles appear in the slitting process, the tension is reduced and the pressure is applied to discharge the air in the film roll to improve the longitudinal wrinkle problem. However, the adjustment range should consider the impact on wrinkles and other aspects (according to relevant professional information, longitudinal wrinkles One of the reasons is that the slitting speed is too fast, and the film roll is most prone to the quality problem of the longitudinal stripe at high speed, but there is no obvious influence in actual production, which remains to be studied). Another reason for the vertical wrinkles is the influence of the running accuracy of the equipment. For equipment with high requirements for running accuracy, after a long period of continuous use, the running accuracy of some components has decreased. For large slitting machines, it is more difficult to ensure the running accuracy due to the large number of running parts. Moreover, since the plastic film is a polymer product, its thickness is very thin, and it is more susceptible to damage during processing. Therefore, once the running accuracy is insufficient, quality problems such as vertical streaks are likely to occur. For this reason, it should be cautious when replacing equipment parts and accessories. It is advisable to use durable and high-precision parts, and it must also ensure a certain precision during installation. Otherwise, it is difficult to meet the operation requirements of the slitting machine.
The flattening roller flattens the film and eliminates some of the longitudinal wrinkles produced by the film under tensile stress.
(3) Causes and countermeasures of cross wrinkles
In addition to the influence of the parent-rolling factor, the transverse wrinkles of the film are mainly caused by the sag-like transverse wrinkles produced by the loosening of the slit film roll. Generally, the slitting process is effective in reducing the wrinkles and reducing the pressure, and should be effective for different types of products. Adjusting the slitting and pressure can effectively eliminate the occurrence of cross wrinkles.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc