Third, pay attention to the operation process:
1. The torch is in contact with the workpiece and can be cut by pressing the button. Cutting can be started from the edge of the workpiece. When the thickness of the sheet is not large, it can be cut at any point of the workpiece. The torch can be perpendicular to the workpiece
Or slightly inclined to one side, but when opening in the middle of the workpiece, the torch should be tilted slightly to one side in order to blow off the molten metal and cut through the metal.
2. Press the handle button and keep the main circuit on, while the high frequency oscillator works until the cutting arc is formed, and the high frequency oscillator stops working. Thereafter, the cutting can be performed by the movement of the torch. At the same time, the cutting indicator lights.
3. The cutting must be cut through the metal to move evenly, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged. Moving too fast or too slow will affect the quality of the cut.
4, cutting air pressure adjustment: cutting air pressure is too high, the flow is too large, will affect the cutting thickness. If the cutting air pressure is too small, it will affect the service life of the nozzle.
5. Before lifting the torch away from the workpiece, the handle button must be turned on. At this time, the plasma arc is extinguished and the cutting process is stopped.
6. During the cutting process, the arc is re-arced because the torch leaves the workpiece more than 2 mm and the arc is extinguished.
7. When the main transformer temperature exceeds 110 °C due to the connection working time is too long, the thermal protection switch will operate and the device will automatically shut down and cannot be started. It should be restarted after the transformer has cooled down.
8. Always remove the accumulated water in the filter pressure reducing valve, that is, rotate the lowermost screw counterclockwise to remove the water and then tighten. If there is too much water in the compressed air, consider adding a filter valve between the filter pressure reducing valve and the gas source, otherwise the cutting quality will be affected.
9. When the workpiece is not cut, press the torch button as little as possible to avoid damage to the machine.
10. After the cutting workpiece is finished, cut off the power switch and the air supply valve.
How to choose a self-adhesive laser cutting machine ---
Small stickers, in many cases, are important manifestations of image and brand, which play an important role in reflecting product quality and causing consumers to purchase. Self-adhesive cutting solutions are constantly being optimized. From manual, die-cutting to laser cutting, how do we choose a self-adhesive laser cutting machine?
Self-adhesive is also called self-adhesive label material. It is a composite material with paper, film or special material as the fabric, adhesive on the back and silicone coated paper as the base paper. Packaging, commodities, chemicals, logistics, medicine, electronics and electrical appliances... More and more industries are applying stickers, and various packaging also use self-adhesive labels. Today, self-adhesive label cutting solutions have evolved from early manual cutting, die-cutting machines, and slitting machines to cutting with more advanced self-adhesive laser cutting machines.
Undoubtedly, self-adhesive laser cutting is a more fashionable and cost-effective solution. How to choose excellent laser equipment is the key. Self-adhesive laser cutting machine and laser engraving machine are widely used, powerful in function, simple in operation, and good in cutting products. They are listed as the preferred laser equipment products by many industries. Self-adhesive laser cutting machine, laser cutting machine tailored for self-adhesive cutting, has driven the development of the marking industry, and is a typical example of laser penetration into daily life.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc