Third, pay attention to the operation process:
1. The torch is in contact with the workpiece and can be cut by pressing the button. Cutting can be started from the edge of the workpiece. When the thickness of the sheet is not large, it can be cut at any point of the workpiece. The torch can be perpendicular to the workpiece
Or slightly inclined to one side, but when opening in the middle of the workpiece, the torch should be tilted slightly to one side in order to blow off the molten metal and cut through the metal.
2. Press the handle button and keep the main circuit on, while the high frequency oscillator works until the cutting arc is formed, and the high frequency oscillator stops working. Thereafter, the cutting can be performed by the movement of the torch. At the same time, the cutting indicator lights.
3. The cutting must be cut through the metal to move evenly, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged. Moving too fast or too slow will affect the quality of the cut.
4, cutting air pressure adjustment: cutting air pressure is too high, the flow is too large, will affect the cutting thickness. If the cutting air pressure is too small, it will affect the service life of the nozzle.
5. Before lifting the torch away from the workpiece, the handle button must be turned on. At this time, the plasma arc is extinguished and the cutting process is stopped.
6. During the cutting process, the arc is re-arced because the torch leaves the workpiece more than 2 mm and the arc is extinguished.
7. When the main transformer temperature exceeds 110 °C due to the connection working time is too long, the thermal protection switch will operate and the device will automatically shut down and cannot be started. It should be restarted after the transformer has cooled down.
8. Always remove the accumulated water in the filter pressure reducing valve, that is, rotate the lowermost screw counterclockwise to remove the water and then tighten. If there is too much water in the compressed air, consider adding a filter valve between the filter pressure reducing valve and the gas source, otherwise the cutting quality will be affected.
9. When the workpiece is not cut, press the torch button as little as possible to avoid damage to the machine.
10. After the cutting workpiece is finished, cut off the power switch and the air supply valve.
Laser tape cutting machine---
Laser tape cutting machine is a new technology that has been used in various industries, including tape, metal cutting, glass cutting and engraving. A laser is a kind of light, like its electroluminescence in nature, is caused by the transition of atoms (molecular or ion kites) and is caused by spontaneous radiation. Although the laser is light, it is obviously different from ordinary light. The laser depends on spontaneous emission only in the initial very short time. The subsequent process is completely determined by the excitation radiation, so the laser has a very pure color and almost no divergent directionality. , engraving machine, extremely high luminous intensity. At the same time, the laser has high coherence, high strength and high directivity. After the laser is generated by the laser, it is transmitted by the mirror and irradiated onto the processed object through the collecting mirror, so that the processed object (surface) is subjected to strong heat energy and the temperature is sharply increased. This point is rapidly melted or vaporized due to high temperature, and the trajectory of the laser head is used to achieve the purpose of processing.
Tape cutter market--
In the domestic market, mainly domestic manufacturers compete with Korean and Japanese manufacturers. The price of tape cutting machines of Japanese and Korean brands is much higher than domestic brands. Most of the international brands currently on the market are not original but domestic OEM products. The domestic mainstream tape cutting machine brands include Hongjin, Yaesu, HONGJIN, Z-Cut, ELM, Autotek and other brands, covering major manufacturers such as China, Japan and Korea.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc