Third, pay attention to the operation process:
1. The torch is in contact with the workpiece and can be cut by pressing the button. Cutting can be started from the edge of the workpiece. When the thickness of the sheet is not large, it can be cut at any point of the workpiece. The torch can be perpendicular to the workpiece
Or slightly inclined to one side, but when opening in the middle of the workpiece, the torch should be tilted slightly to one side in order to blow off the molten metal and cut through the metal.
2. Press the handle button and keep the main circuit on, while the high frequency oscillator works until the cutting arc is formed, and the high frequency oscillator stops working. Thereafter, the cutting can be performed by the movement of the torch. At the same time, the cutting indicator lights.
3. The cutting must be cut through the metal to move evenly, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged. Moving too fast or too slow will affect the quality of the cut.
4, cutting air pressure adjustment: cutting air pressure is too high, the flow is too large, will affect the cutting thickness. If the cutting air pressure is too small, it will affect the service life of the nozzle.
5. Before lifting the torch away from the workpiece, the handle button must be turned on. At this time, the plasma arc is extinguished and the cutting process is stopped.
6. During the cutting process, the arc is re-arced because the torch leaves the workpiece more than 2 mm and the arc is extinguished.
7. When the main transformer temperature exceeds 110 °C due to the connection working time is too long, the thermal protection switch will operate and the device will automatically shut down and cannot be started. It should be restarted after the transformer has cooled down.
8. Always remove the accumulated water in the filter pressure reducing valve, that is, rotate the lowermost screw counterclockwise to remove the water and then tighten. If there is too much water in the compressed air, consider adding a filter valve between the filter pressure reducing valve and the gas source, otherwise the cutting quality will be affected.
9. When the workpiece is not cut, press the torch button as little as possible to avoid damage to the machine.
10. After the cutting workpiece is finished, cut off the power switch and the air supply valve.
1. Introduction for Automatic adhesive tape cutting machine
1.1 Application: Bopp Tape, PVC Tape, Double Side Tape, Film and Paper
1.2 Working Width: 1.3m, 1.6m
1.3 Shafts Design: Single shaft, double shafts, four shafts etc.
1.4 Configuration: PLC control with Servo Motor
This machine is suitable for PP belt,zipper,nylon belt braided belt,elastic belt,magic stick,seat belt,shoulder belt,ribbon,tape,wire,casing,etc for Fixed length cutting.Suitable for belt,ready-made clothing,shoe making,leather bag,leather goods.Electronic and other manufacturing processing.
1 High speed: It can cut 100-120mm pieces per minute (50mm length as an example)
2 High precision : Cut-length is accurate owing to the control of microcomputer
3 section neat: hot knife can heat-seal the section of color riband and light textile braid
4 Knife : knife are made of imported high quality rolled steel,with long using life
5 Automatic operation: It works automatically only by setting length and quantity
6 Automatic stopper: It stops automatically only by setting length and quantity.
7 Memory: Set-length,set-q'ty & set-speed are not erased even if power off & on
8 Save document: can save 9 documents,reduce setting time,if it's covenivent to take and operate
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc