Machines in this series are suitable for reel-shape materials such as BOPP, PET, CPP, luminum foil, and paper, 2-layer repetitious laminating, high strength production, producing high-quality compound materials with high freshness preserving, and boiling & steaming resistance.
- Gluing parts
The surface of the coating roller and the comma scraper roller are subjected to a counter grinding process to ensure uniformity of coating measurement.
- The comma scraper adjustment screw is equipped with a high-strength spring, which effectively eliminates the influence of the thread pair clearance on the uniform coating.
- Both the applicator roll and the comma blade roll are supported by imported, high quality, low clearance bearings to ensure coating stability.
- The gap between the coating roller and the coating roller is adjustable under the condition of pressing, which is convenient for the user to adjust according to the characteristics of the product.
- The coating roller is driven by independent motor, variable frequency control and synchronous toothed belt transmission, which effectively eliminates the influence of driving factors on coating quality.
GW500 precision tape machine
- Unwinding mechanism
- The inflatable shaft supports the coil for easy operation.
- The rolling bearing supports the inflation shaft, effectively reducing the influence of friction on the unwinding tension.
- The magnetic powder brake controls the unwinding tension, which is convenient for the user to adjust the tension in real time.
The state observes the change in tension.