Third, pay attention to the operation process:
1. The torch is in contact with the workpiece and can be cut by pressing the button. Cutting can be started from the edge of the workpiece. When the thickness of the sheet is not large, it can be cut at any point of the workpiece. The torch can be perpendicular to the workpiece
Or slightly inclined to one side, but when opening in the middle of the workpiece, the torch should be tilted slightly to one side in order to blow off the molten metal and cut through the metal.
2. Press the handle button and keep the main circuit on, while the high frequency oscillator works until the cutting arc is formed, and the high frequency oscillator stops working. Thereafter, the cutting can be performed by the movement of the torch. At the same time, the cutting indicator lights.
3. The cutting must be cut through the metal to move evenly, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged. Moving too fast or too slow will affect the quality of the cut.
4, cutting air pressure adjustment: cutting air pressure is too high, the flow is too large, will affect the cutting thickness. If the cutting air pressure is too small, it will affect the service life of the nozzle.
5. Before lifting the torch away from the workpiece, the handle button must be turned on. At this time, the plasma arc is extinguished and the cutting process is stopped.
6. During the cutting process, the arc is re-arced because the torch leaves the workpiece more than 2 mm and the arc is extinguished.
7. When the main transformer temperature exceeds 110 °C due to the connection working time is too long, the thermal protection switch will operate and the device will automatically shut down and cannot be started. It should be restarted after the transformer has cooled down.
8. Always remove the accumulated water in the filter pressure reducing valve, that is, rotate the lowermost screw counterclockwise to remove the water and then tighten. If there is too much water in the compressed air, consider adding a filter valve between the filter pressure reducing valve and the gas source, otherwise the cutting quality will be affected.
9. When the workpiece is not cut, press the torch button as little as possible to avoid damage to the machine.
10. After the cutting workpiece is finished, cut off the power switch and the air supply valve.
Tape Cutting Machine- working principle
The tape cutting machine is also called a tape cutter. The tape is cut by the upper and lower blades, and the length is set according to the length of the customer's demand.
The tape cutter has a sensor, and after the tape cutter cuts the tape,The tape will fall over the sensor. If the tape is removed, the sensor will automatically sense that there is
no tape and immediately send a signal, and the tape will automatically perform the next cutting action. This kind of action is repeated continuously, that is, automatic continuous cutting.
Yuanxiao tape cutting machine mainly has automatic tape cutting machine and manual tape cutting machine. Now it has a wide range of automatic application. Manual cutter is mainly used for tape sealing.
Automatic tape cutters are used in the electronics industry, wire harness industry.
Tape Cutting Machine Features:
1. Easy Operation,It can cut automaticlly once set up the cutting length and quantity.
2.Self protection Function,It will stop automaticlly if the materials run out during the operation.
3.High speed,it can cut 100-120pcs per minute(50mm length for example)
4.High Accuracy,the cutting length is accurate cwing to a stepping motor.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc