Third, pay attention to the operation process:
1. The torch is in contact with the workpiece and can be cut by pressing the button. Cutting can be started from the edge of the workpiece. When the thickness of the sheet is not large, it can be cut at any point of the workpiece. The torch can be perpendicular to the workpiece
Or slightly inclined to one side, but when opening in the middle of the workpiece, the torch should be tilted slightly to one side in order to blow off the molten metal and cut through the metal.
2. Press the handle button and keep the main circuit on, while the high frequency oscillator works until the cutting arc is formed, and the high frequency oscillator stops working. Thereafter, the cutting can be performed by the movement of the torch. At the same time, the cutting indicator lights.
3. The cutting must be cut through the metal to move evenly, otherwise the nozzle will be damaged. Moving too fast or too slow will affect the quality of the cut.
4, cutting air pressure adjustment: cutting air pressure is too high, the flow is too large, will affect the cutting thickness. If the cutting air pressure is too small, it will affect the service life of the nozzle.
5. Before lifting the torch away from the workpiece, the handle button must be turned on. At this time, the plasma arc is extinguished and the cutting process is stopped.
6. During the cutting process, the arc is re-arced because the torch leaves the workpiece more than 2 mm and the arc is extinguished.
7. When the main transformer temperature exceeds 110 °C due to the connection working time is too long, the thermal protection switch will operate and the device will automatically shut down and cannot be started. It should be restarted after the transformer has cooled down.
8. Always remove the accumulated water in the filter pressure reducing valve, that is, rotate the lowermost screw counterclockwise to remove the water and then tighten. If there is too much water in the compressed air, consider adding a filter valve between the filter pressure reducing valve and the gas source, otherwise the cutting quality will be affected.
9. When the workpiece is not cut, press the torch button as little as possible to avoid damage to the machine.
10. After the cutting workpiece is finished, cut off the power switch and the air supply valve.
Guolian BOPP tape slitting and rewinding machine is used to cut and rewind the BOPP OPP tape into small rolls for daily use and carton packaging.
The machine is a complete production line including the main slitter rewinder, core loader, core cutter and mini doctor rewinder.
It is designed with a 4-axis automatic change. When the winding reaches the set length, it will switch from the other two axes to the next.
The machine adopts the latest Japanese tape cutting technology and is warmly welcomed by countries such as Europe, Middle East and America.
Can use models of different widths
The tape cutting process of the Guolian tape slitter is like this:
A roll of fabric, film or paper is loaded onto the shaft and the machine will roll or cut the fabric roll (film roll or roll) into small rolls of specified width.
For packaging food:
Large rolls of plastic film, such as biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP), paper or adhesive tape, are produced in large diameter rolls for maximum efficiency.
The tape is then cut into small rolls suitable for use in the packaging machine using a tape slitter.
Suitable for clothing and household items:
Large rolls of fabric or fabric can be cut into tape of various widths for use as a conduit or decoration on the garment.
And the slit tape can also be used as a raw material for the edge of the belt of the mattress or the decoration of the mattress frame.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc