Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Preparation for rewinding.
1. The crane operator and the rewinding personnel first check whether the information on the parent roll tracking slip on the base paper meets the requirements of the technical standards, specifications and specifications.
2. Check whether the labels of various paper diseases on both ends of the base paper roller are clear and consistent with the contents on the tracking sheet.
3. The crane operator should operate carefully according to the safe operation rules of the driving.
4. Place the base paper roll on the unloading frame smoothly, place the drum groove on the shaft head, place the track groove in the locked position, and connect it with the hydraulic coupling.
5. Jog the left and right shift buttons of the exit tray to bring the ends of the web to a position that can be trimmed (to be threaded).
6. The operator should make a detailed record of the paper (such as shift, shift, production date, roll time and paper roll code, etc.).
Rewinding Machine common fault - The platen roller does not move
1. Proportional valve is unstable. - Clean the proportional valve or replace the proportional valve to adjust the amplification signal.
2. Control failure - on-site debugging of the instrument.
Rewinding Machine common fault - The coil is not tight during operation
1. Unwinding tension controller is not open - Open unwinding tension controller switch
2, did not press the reset button - press the reset button on the two tension controllers
3, the unwinding tension controller tension is too small - increase the unwinding tension controller output current
4, tension controller failure - contact the manufacturer
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc