Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Unwinding paper core
(1.) Post operator
1. First check the cutting distance of the measuring cutter, which is consistent with the specifications required by the process standard.
2. Before placing the paper core, first check whether the paper core used meets the requirements for use:
A. Is the size of the specification the same as the roll paper size?
B. Is the inner diameter and outer diameter of the paper core acceptable (the thickness is consistent).
C. Does the strength of the paper core meet the requirements?
D. Whether the port is layered or burred.
E. Can be put on the machine after passing the inspection and passing the test.
3. Signal the main operation: Start the ejector pin pump button and insert the paper core onto the ejector cone.
4. Shake the two thimble handles to the left to push the core.
5. Align the edge of the paper core port (the difference between left and right cannot exceed one millimeter).
(2) Main operation
1. Review again whether the paper cores on the board meet the requirements.
2. Review whether the thimble is inserted into the lock (avoid the end of the paper roll is not aligned)
3. Check the sharpness of the upper and lower round knives, the depth of the occlusion and the angle to ensure the quality of the trimming.
Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Start roll paper
1. The main operation starts the power-on signal and enters the roll paper state.
2. First set the information (length, diameter) of the paper roll to be rewinded.
The tightness of the paper roll adjusts the amount of tension.
3. Generally, the starting speed of the roll paper is set between 30 and 50 meters.
Step up speed, while speeding up, pay close attention to the subtle realization of the roll paper surface, such as pleats, twisting, knife edge biting, etc., should be adjusted in time to ensure the quality of the roll.
4. When the rewinder is in the normal roll, the paper will suddenly be broken due to paper disease or other reasons. The main operation will immediately press the stop button.
5.1. After the rewinder is stopped, first find the cause of the broken broach, make a broken record, and strip the external waste paper of the roll;
5.2. Instructing the main operation to start the paper feed;
5.3. After the paper web is placed on the paper, the paper is broken at the end of the paper and folded with a knife.
5.4. Pull the tape off and place it under the cut paper web. The length of the tape is two centimeters on both sides of the paper web. Cut it with a blade, then use the hand to pull it up to get the paper web to be pulled up and flattened, taped on the tape, paper. Align the interface, cut the long paper web with a knife, and finally level the adhesive tape with your hand. Immediately after the completion, remove the handle and notify the main operation to lower the platen roller and start the roll paper.
6. The main operation is strictly controlled according to the diameter and length required by the process standard. When the length standard is reached, the vehicle speed can be smoothly decelerated and the rewinding is completed.
Rewinding Machine Structure - Control Performance Indicators
The rewinder is the last process in the papermaking process. The performance of the rewinder determines the quality of the finished paper roll. A complete rewinder must have the following properties:
1. Adjusting mechanism of pressure of the platen roller
2, support roller torque program control
3. Tension adjustment mechanism
4. Electric drive "flexible" start and proper speed program control.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc