Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Unwinding paper core
(1.) Post operator
1. First check the cutting distance of the measuring cutter, which is consistent with the specifications required by the process standard.
2. Before placing the paper core, first check whether the paper core used meets the requirements for use:
A. Is the size of the specification the same as the roll paper size?
B. Is the inner diameter and outer diameter of the paper core acceptable (the thickness is consistent).
C. Does the strength of the paper core meet the requirements?
D. Whether the port is layered or burred.
E. Can be put on the machine after passing the inspection and passing the test.
3. Signal the main operation: Start the ejector pin pump button and insert the paper core onto the ejector cone.
4. Shake the two thimble handles to the left to push the core.
5. Align the edge of the paper core port (the difference between left and right cannot exceed one millimeter).
(2) Main operation
1. Review again whether the paper cores on the board meet the requirements.
2. Review whether the thimble is inserted into the lock (avoid the end of the paper roll is not aligned)
3. Check the sharpness of the upper and lower round knives, the depth of the occlusion and the angle to ensure the quality of the trimming.
Rewinding Machine operating procedures - Rewinding
Firstly, the switch is automatically turned on, and then the paper is positioned to automatically unload the paper. After the unloading is completed, the main operation uses the box rule to measure the size of the rolled paper and observe the trimming of the end face and the rewinding of each end roll. Whether the end face has a burr.
Rewinding Machine common fault - platen roller vibration
1. Proportional valve is unstable - cleaning proportional valve or replacing proportional valve
2. Damage to the top core bearing - Replace the bearing
3. The clearance between the support wheel and the guide rail of the core device is too large - Adjust the clearance (the core is clamped at both ends of the top core,
and the eccentric shaft of the roller is adjusted to the gap between the roller and the guide rail is 0)
4. Guide rail wear - replace or repair the rail
5. Paper core deformation - Replace the paper core
6. The top core device supports the wheel bearing or the copper sleeve wear - replace the support wheel bearing or copper sleeve
7. The thickness of the paper is different - the production process is solved
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc