Preparation of slitter cutter
1. Razor slitting
1.1. The razor slitting requires the film to travel in the correct direction to the winding section.
1.2. Adjust the photoelectric tracking to bring the film to the proper position.
1.3. Tension the film and attach the blade to the razor holder.
1.4. According to the specifications required by the instruction sheet, the sliding razor holder is cut into the razor groove under the film, and the blade edge and the edge of the sipe are required to be in contact with each other.
1.5 After adjusting the depth of the cutter, lock the razor frame screws.
2. Round knife cutting
2.1. Check whether the upper and lower knives are sharp and have no gaps, and vice versa;
2.2. Determine the number of knives (N+1) according to the number of product series (N);
2.3. Install the lower knife to adjust the width of the lower knife according to the actual width of the product;
2.4 Install the upper knife correctly. The flat side of the upper knife is aligned with the side of the lower cutting edge. The upper knife is aligned with the gap between the lower knife and the septum. Press the screws on both sides to make the upper knife enter the gap depth to about 2mm. The upper knife is attached to the lower knife and fastened. Finally, the screw on the left side of the upper knife holder is adjusted so that the whole knife holder moves 1-2 mm to the right side and is fastened.
Tape slitting machine parking
1. When the film roll is run to the set length, the device automatically stops.
2. During the operation of the device, you can press MACHINE STOP to stop as needed.
3. When fast stop is required, press the MACHINE STOP button to be greater than 2S.
4. When there is an emergency such as equipment or human accident, press EMERGENCY STOP to stop the emergency.
Tension information detection method
(1) Tension sensor detection method: It is a method of detecting the tension directly, closely combined with the machine, and without moving parts. Usually two sensors are paired and mounted on the end shafts on both sides of the detection guide roller.
(2) Roll diameter calculation type detection method: It uses the proximity switch installed at the reel to detect the rotation speed of the reel. Because the reel rotates once, the winding diameter will change twice the thickness of the material.
The current diameter of the reel is obtained by cumulative calculation by the initial value of the reel diameter and the material thickness, and the change of the corresponding reel diameter reflects the change of the actual tension value.
(3) Floating roller position detection mode: It uses the cylinder attached to the slitter to connect the floating roller to drive the angular displacement sensor to detect the tension change. When the tension is stable, the tension on the material is balanced with the cylinder force, so that the floating roller is in the center position. When the tension changes, the balance between the tension and the cylinder force is broken, and the position of the floating roller will rise or fall. At this time, the swing lever will rotate around a point and drive the floating roller angular displacement sensor to rotate together.
(4) Floating roller position + tension sensor combined tension detection mode: It can simultaneously detect the floating roller position signal output by the floating roller angular displacement sensor and the tension signal output by the tension sensor, thereby providing higher precision tension control to the system. .
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc