Preparation of slitter cutter
1. Razor slitting
1.1. The razor slitting requires the film to travel in the correct direction to the winding section.
1.2. Adjust the photoelectric tracking to bring the film to the proper position.
1.3. Tension the film and attach the blade to the razor holder.
1.4. According to the specifications required by the instruction sheet, the sliding razor holder is cut into the razor groove under the film, and the blade edge and the edge of the sipe are required to be in contact with each other.
1.5 After adjusting the depth of the cutter, lock the razor frame screws.
2. Round knife cutting
2.1. Check whether the upper and lower knives are sharp and have no gaps, and vice versa;
2.2. Determine the number of knives (N+1) according to the number of product series (N);
2.3. Install the lower knife to adjust the width of the lower knife according to the actual width of the product;
2.4 Install the upper knife correctly. The flat side of the upper knife is aligned with the side of the lower cutting edge. The upper knife is aligned with the gap between the lower knife and the septum. Press the screws on both sides to make the upper knife enter the gap depth to about 2mm. The upper knife is attached to the lower knife and fastened. Finally, the screw on the left side of the upper knife holder is adjusted so that the whole knife holder moves 1-2 mm to the right side and is fastened.
Main factors affecting tension stability：
(1) The change of the speed of the machine will inevitably cause the change of the tension of the whole machine.
(2) During the process of collecting and unwinding, the winding and unwinding diameters of the slitting machine are constantly changing, and the change of the diameter will inevitably cause the change of the material tension. When the unwinding torque is constant, the diameter is reduced and the tension is increased. The winding is reversed. If the winding torque is constant, the tension will decrease as the winding diameter increases. This is the main factor that causes the change in material tension during operation.
(3) The change in the tightness of the raw material roll will also cause a change in the tension of the whole machine.
(4) The unevenness of the material of the raw material is cut. If the material elasticity fluctuates, the material thickness changes along the width and length direction, the mass of the material roll is eccentric, and the temperature and humidity of the production environment change, which also affects the tension fluctuation of the whole machine.
(5) The various transmission mechanisms (such as guide rollers, floating rollers, flattening rollers, etc.) of the slitting machine have factors such as imbalance and unstable air pressure.
Main way of tension control
The tension control method is generally divided into two types: open loop control mode and closed loop control mode. The open loop control is to directly drive the winding mechanism with an electric motor having a similar winding characteristic n = kD (n is the rotational speed, k is a constant, and D is the diameter of the winding roller) to obtain an approximate constant tension operation. The open loop control has poor randomness and low control precision. The closed loop tension control has two kinds of direct tension control and indirect tension control. In the actual production process, the volume is adjusted, that is, the tension is fed back, compared with the given tension, and then the difference is applied to the regulator to adjust the controlled object so that the output tension meets the actual demand. It is called direct tension closed-loop control. This method can eliminate the steady-state error without considering various compensations. The indirect tension control uses the motor speed-torque characteristic curve to control the torque to control the torque, so as to achieve the purpose of controlling the tension. This method requires dynamic and static compensation. Sometimes, in order to obtain more precise control performance, a composite tension control method is adopted, that is, the required control amount is first determined according to an indirect control algorithm, and various compensations are considered to make the indirect control as accurate as possible, and then the direct tension control is used for fine adjustment.
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc