1. Put the cutter down, open the curling blower switch, set the winding tension, start the machine, run 2-3 meters, stop;
2. Measure the width of each joint to confirm whether the requirements are met. If there is any error, the ratio of the cutter should be re-matched.
3. Check whether each of the paper cores and the corresponding film are aligned, otherwise adjust them;
Main factors affecting tension stability：
(1) The change of the speed of the machine will inevitably cause the change of the tension of the whole machine.
(2) During the process of collecting and unwinding, the winding and unwinding diameters of the slitting machine are constantly changing, and the change of the diameter will inevitably cause the change of the material tension. When the unwinding torque is constant, the diameter is reduced and the tension is increased. The winding is reversed. If the winding torque is constant, the tension will decrease as the winding diameter increases. This is the main factor that causes the change in material tension during operation.
(3) The change in the tightness of the raw material roll will also cause a change in the tension of the whole machine.
(4) The unevenness of the material of the raw material is cut. If the material elasticity fluctuates, the material thickness changes along the width and length direction, the mass of the material roll is eccentric, and the temperature and humidity of the production environment change, which also affects the tension fluctuation of the whole machine.
(5) The various transmission mechanisms (such as guide rollers, floating rollers, flattening rollers, etc.) of the slitting machine have factors such as imbalance and unstable air pressure.
Tension information detection method
(1) Tension sensor detection method: It is a method of detecting the tension directly, closely combined with the machine, and without moving parts. Usually two sensors are paired and mounted on the end shafts on both sides of the detection guide roller.
(2) Roll diameter calculation type detection method: It uses the proximity switch installed at the reel to detect the rotation speed of the reel. Because the reel rotates once, the winding diameter will change twice the thickness of the material.
The current diameter of the reel is obtained by cumulative calculation by the initial value of the reel diameter and the material thickness, and the change of the corresponding reel diameter reflects the change of the actual tension value.
(3) Floating roller position detection mode: It uses the cylinder attached to the slitter to connect the floating roller to drive the angular displacement sensor to detect the tension change. When the tension is stable, the tension on the material is balanced with the cylinder force, so that the floating roller is in the center position. When the tension changes, the balance between the tension and the cylinder force is broken, and the position of the floating roller will rise or fall. At this time, the swing lever will rotate around a point and drive the floating roller angular displacement sensor to rotate together.
(4) Floating roller position + tension sensor combined tension detection mode: It can simultaneously detect the floating roller position signal output by the floating roller angular displacement sensor and the tension signal output by the tension sensor, thereby providing higher precision tension control to the system. .
Zhengzhou EAST IMPORT AND EXPORT co., ltd . ( a goulian group of company) a manufacturer and exporter for all kind of packaging machinery , like bopp tape coating machines, bopp tape slitting machines. Bopp tape core cutter, bopp tape core loader etc